Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, September 27, 2010

We Are Still Here~~~

I am getting to be a big boy!

Hi Everyone,
It's getting pretty boring but there isn't anything we can do about it! At least we have a really nice room and all the people here think I'm pretty cute and smart! Dog life is pretty good actually. I'm moms boy and dads buddy. We get to play and mom makes sure that I get to go outside and it's cooler than it was last Friday. Dad even took a few pics of me and mom that made mom really happy! So we wait till everything gets good for us to go. Hope you are having a great day wherever you are. Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: