Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Got A Bath:)

Yes mom I am wet!

I love running around the house and rolling on the carpet after my bath!

Hi Everyone,
Night before last mom gave me a bath and I just stand there like such a good boy! I LOVE getting a bath and always have my nose stuck around the shower curtain. Dad likes to make water run down on my nose and I don't mind if I did I wouldn't keep coming back for more! It feels so good to get clean. Then the next day mom put the stuff to keep me from getting fleas on my shoulder. So I'm good for another month. Mom trys to take care of me and make sure that I am healthy and happy! I have been over the little cold I had when she took me to the vet for quite awhile now. And I'm not itching much anymore mom still thinks that was from all the mosquitos we had. Now it's cooling off and finally today it's not supposed to rain so mom will get the deck painted! She's really happy about that and she is planning on putting the second coat on tomorrow and it will be good to go. She can't wait for spring when she can put out all the lawn furniture and enjoy it looking nice! (Mom it isn't even winter yet!) Mom is like that always planning and she says she hates winter more every year. Me I was born in the winter and I liked it and I'm sure that I will have fun playing in the snow. Mom tells me that she hasn't ever had a cocker spaniel that didn't like the snow. That will be here quick enough! She wants to enjoy every nice day that we have right now! Next post mom has to get picks of me giving daddy 5! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

You get so curly when you wet...I don't. I too roll around on the carpet after a bath, and it sure does feel good being clean!! My house is what we call open...your can run in circles through the living room, kitchen, mom's room and the hallway...I got full sprint!! My legs go that fast, my body can't keep up! I'll do about 6 or 7 laps till I'm done. If mom can do it at the right time...maybe she'll take a little video.

Until next time...High Paw Five!! Abby