Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 15, 2010

The Dog Park!!!:)

Seppi's mom said I was checking the p-mail when we got there~

I Love to play ball and run!

Seppi and I just checking things out!

This is Lucy she is a sheepdog and boxer mix and mom thought she was very cute. She was like Seppi and loved to swim.

I don't know this Sheltie' s name but we got to run a little bit!

I'm just not ready to take the plunge!

Seppi you are all wet!

All this running makes a puppy tired!

Seppi's mom throws the ball for us!

Yes I do have a cute butt!

You should hear how loud Seppi is when he wants his mom to throw the ball!

Hi Everyone,
Boy did I have fun my first time going to the dog park with my friend Seppi! Seppi's mom Ursula would throw the ball and Seppi loves to go swimming but I'm not sure about that yet. Dad called when we were there and he was afraid it was too cold for me to swim. I got my feet wet and so I got a bath when we got home. There were some other dogs there to and I had to say hi to all of them. Mom told me that I was pretty good. Sometimes she had to call me several times if I was visiting with another dog. It was a beautiful day, the wind was calm. It's been windy here the last couple of days. I hope that we get to go again soon! Seppi gets to go to a dog park almost every day! There are some other parks that our moms talked about going together! Hope you enjoy all the pictures mom took lots! And now Seppi's mom will have pictures of him at the dog park since she doesn't have any! Hope you had a fun day! Go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Hey Sis (Abby) I ran around for you too! I'm sure you would have had fun if you had been here~

No comments: