Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 4, 2010

I Love You Nanny Janice!:)

I got a peanut butter jar this morning!! Yum Yum!

Hi Everyone,
I want to dedicate this post to my Nanny Janice. I know that she doesn't always get to comment on my posts but I want to let her know that I remember and love her. My life here is really pretty good. It's because of my life in PA that I ended up here with my mom and dad. Gma Mary and Gpa Philip and yes you Nanny Janice all the help you give with the mob. We are all very lucky little doggies! We will come and visit you one day my mom told me that will happen one way or another! Yesterday I got to play ball in my timber with mom twice and the last time we played till I brought the ball back and just layed down. Then this morning dad finished off another jar of peanut butter and I get to lick the jar! I LOVE peanut butter! It's really cooled off here at home and I think it's quite nice. I got to bark outside and let everyone know that I am home and on the job of protecting my mom and dad. Get out and enjoy the fall before it becomes winter and as always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi H.,
Wow! I love peanut butter, too. When you get back out here to visit we will hit the ol' peanut butter jar. I get to puppy sit at SBG tomorrow (Wednesday) for awhile. It is almost time for Maggie's babies and if they come while Gma Mary and Gpa Phil are away, then I get to deliver them. I do hope she waits until everyone gets home but time will tell. Lots of puppies at SBG right now and they are really cute. Birdie's babies look like little cows. I remember when you were just a pup and you were the cutest guy ever. Wish you sunshine and fun.
Love you,
Nanny Janice

The Firedogs said...

We want to get in on telling Nanny Janice we love her too, she is so special. Mr. H you are so right, we are lucky little doggies and our lives have been blessed to have her in our lives.
Love to Nanny Janice, she always took good care of us when Gma Mary and Gpa Philip were away,she's the best. Looking forward to the day we can get together and play.
Mr. H thanks for giving me good wishes for today,there was a change of plans don't know who was more sad Dad or me, trying again tomorrow.
"BE SAFE"