Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Off To Daycare!

Hi Everyone,
Mom dropped me off at daycare this morning and boy was I ever excited to get there! When mom was leaving she called to me and I totally ignored her! Hey I'm with all my doggie pals and I had to say hi to everyone since it's been soooooo long since I got to go there! And I know that mom will come and pick me up tonight and have supper for me and I can rest! It didn't work out for her to paint today so I might get to come back and play again tomorrow! I have my doggie paws crossed for that one!!!!!!!! Hope you have a GREAT day and mom will update you later! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: