Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Morning:)

This is Cheri's great buggy find and she thought that I would look really cute in it!

I did escape twice but in the end mom and Cheri won!

Mom told me to behave Gma Mary teaches all her puppies to be picture perfect. The sooner I am a good boy the sooner I can get out. And Cheri was right I do look pretty darn cute in here! Gma Mary this one is for YOU:):)

This was on the ride home from our visit in Manitowac. Hey mom has everything under control and why not take advantage of the time to charge my puppy batteries so I can play when I get home?

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was a little calmer around here. Mom put all the things she has hanging outside in the garage. There are hooks up in the ceiling she told me that is so all that stuff will be out of the way but still easy to get to next spring. It's finally getting cooler so I'm beginning to think that mom isn't completely crazy. I was really wondering about her for awhile. She kept telling me that it was going to be cooler and it would be in the 80's. I thought she was nuts! I do love her anyway though. Cheri said "he follows you everywhere doesn't he?" Mom told her that I do. When we are at home if she goes in the kitchen I'm in the kitchen I just get comfortable and then she goes into the office and you get the idea. At least it doesn't take long for me to get comfortable. Sometimes I just wish she would stay put for a few minutes before moving again. She keeps telling me that I can stay where I am she will be right back but I don't have that one down yet. It is my job to follow her. Yesterday when we went for a ride to visit our friend Bonnie I was a good boy in her office but I was protecting mom when we got back in the dually and Bonnie came out to say good bye. Mom told me that I have to learn the difference when to be protective and when it's ok. Last night we got to go to Jeanne's house and mom and Sarah were stamping out more cards! Mom really likes doing that she says it's fun and they will do a lot more of that. Maybe she will put up some pictures one day. She needs to get a stamp of me and maybe make some cards for me to send to my friends........ mom are you listening?? It's sunny and cool here this morning making it a perfect day! Mom told me that dad is coming home and she can't wait to see him. I can't wait to have him play with me!!! I hope you have a great day go out there and put your best paw forward & if you got it wag it! Mr. H:)

No comments: