Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Got To See Grandma & Aunt Germaine!

I'm getting comfortable on our ride north.

Enough already mom I'm not going to look at you!

I was happy to see Aunt Germaine and mom gave her treats to give me!

Like I keep telling you put your best paw forward and this time it got me a treat!

Aunt Germaine took a pic for mom!

Hi Everyone,
I have so much to tell you about the last 2 days mom is going to put in 2 blogs! Yesterday morning we were off to have lunch with Grandma Catherine (mom didn't get pictures they went to the cafe and I got to sit in the car). Our visit was a little short grandma had a meeting to go to. Then we drove up to see Aunt Germaine in the nursing home she is at while she is recovering from knee replacement surgery. When mom went in at first she left me in the car. But they said it was ok for me to come in as long as I was on a leash. So mom came out and got me and she had a little talk with me on the way in that I HAD to be a good boy!!!! Well mom was floored at how good I was. She was afraid that all the people and walkers would scare me a little but she should have known better! Everyone there thought that I was the cutest cocker spaniel! One nurse gave me a nice cold drink in a cup she told mom that her sister raises cockers and she thought I was beautiful! Then we got to go into Aunt Germaine's room for our visit! Well she has a bifold door that has a magnetic lock. Yes I figured that out!! Mom caught me in the bathroom just outside the door. She actually trusted me again and out I went I got a little futher down the hall this time. When we got back this time I had to get back on my leash! But all in all it was a wonderful visit! Then we were off to our final destination for the day. I got to meet the Ice Road Trucker Alex Deborgorski! He was at his first book signing in Two Rivers, WI and it was AWESOME! That will be my next blog! Go out there and always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Alex is moms favorite trucker!! she doesn't blame him for leaving deadliest roads... they are nuts!!!! your one lucky little boy, and for once I'm jealous!!