Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 18, 2010

Mom Didn't Take Her Camera!

One of moms favorite pictures she took yesterday! Do you see what is missing?

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday we got to go to another park with my friend Seppi and mom didn't take her camera and she was kicking her butt the whole time we were there. So you have to use your imagination. We walked down this really nice path and at the end was a nice little beach on Lake Kegongonsa. The water is really shallow there and I ventured in and jumped around like a deer. Seppi ran and swam out farther bringing back a stick. We had sooooo much fun. Then last night Seppi's mom invited mom over for supper and I got to go and visit. It's really nice to have a buddy to play with! Seppi gets to go to a doggie park almost every day. His mom and dad were really happy with the pictures that mom took and sent them around the world. Mom thought that was pretty cool. Mom left me home before we went to the park to go and get her computer (she had it checked for viruses and there weren't any) and then she took the pictures of dad's blue bike for him for Christmas. She was pretty happy with those pictures too. She needs to figure out how to take the motorcycle and me I would be really cute by the bike especially if I had my Harley hat and bandana on! Hint Hint mom! I'm not sure what we will do today! It's sunny here again. We were supposed to get a little rain but it didn't happen and it looks like it will be sunny all week again. Mom says we really need the rain but she doesn't mind not having to wipe off my wet paws when I come in. I hope you have a great day wherever you are! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: