Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My New Friend Ice Road Trucker Alex Deborgorski!

This is the truck that will be taking Alex on his book tour. It has a 21' bunk on it and 2 screens that slide out to display advertising and pictures. It is AWESOME. Mom is going to write a story on it when they get back from the tour!

Cheri thank you for taking pictures for mom!

I wasn't too sure about this to begin with!

Of course any good doggie has to sniff someone to make sure they are alright!

I know you have a treat in that hand and I am a master of getting treats!

I train everyone that has a treat that they really belong to me. I will do cute tricks, look at you so cute that you can't resist and I always get the treat. This time I even made Alex laugh! But I got that treat!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I really had fun when we got to Two Rivers, WI! Mom & dad's friend Alex was signing books at his first stop on his book signing tour! He signed our book adding my name in the to part! Alex thinks I'm really pretty and loves my soft fur and big paws! Mom got to go to supper with Alex and mom and dad's friends Carl & Cheri then we got to stay overnight instead of driving so far back home so late. I got to play and sniff in a new house. Cheri thinks I'm the most beautiful cocker spaniel she's ever seen! (Thanks for the bath mom) It was a really fun night and day today! Alex has a loud laugh and Cheri and Lindsey thought I was nice and warm when I decided to lay on their feet. Mom told me how famous Alex is on TV and that he drives his truck on an ice road over frozen water. Mom also told me that I would never have to worry about her or dad taking me on roads like that. She said that the roads will get icy here in the winter but that they will have a solid base under them and not water! I had to bark at Carl when he came in last night and then of course I was a good boy after that. Mom was pretty proud of me for being pretty good. If you want to check out the schedule for Alex's tour you can go to http://www.iceroadtrucker.ca/ I just happen to know that if you go can't make it to have Alex sign a book that they have 4 cases of books that he has signed. So if you go to his website you can see the books and if you click on Misc you can see some of the other cool things they have. Some really cool Christmas Ornaments and other really neat stuff! They are headed to 2 stops in NJ, West Chester, PA and then on to Times Square in NYC and then will be on Fox and Friends next Monday morning at 8:45 check it out. Mom has told me that the book is going to be a great read! If you follow my friend on his show Ice Road Trucker you will love this website. I have to tell Gma Mary and Gpa Philip that everyone was so impressed with me on our visit and mom told them all about where I came from and they thought you are GREAT! Go out there and put your best paw forward!! Mr. H:) PS Mom forgot that when I was proudly wagging my tail Alex told me "if you got it wag it"!

3 comments:

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis (Abby)
Mom told Alex about you and the Firedogs and all the great cockers at Gma Mary & Gpa Philips house! He is impressed! I know he would love you too! LOL Mr. H:)

Unknown said...

Way to go H.
You are still the best looking trucker I know. You and your mom that is. Keep those wheels turning!
Love.......Nanny Janice

The Firedogs said...

Oh Mr. H What a great visit you got to have with Alex, we have watched ice road truckers the last two years,when dad saw your pictures he told mom Mr. H got to see your favorite Ice Road Trucker our mom's favorite has always been Alex, she says you are so lucky to meet him. Way too cool!
Alex looks like he enjoyed his visit with you too.
You sure are a handsome fella. Thanks for sharing the photos. Mom loved them.
"BE SAFE"