Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Friend Seppi Stopped By``

Seppi & I running back with our balls~

I had to take a little break Seppi is bigger than I am and he can run faster!

When mom was working she put me in the dually and here I was telling her I wanted out!!

Our trees are really pretty right now!

One of moms newest flowers~

Hi Everyone,
Mom was going to take a motorcycle ride but finished a few things in the yard first so we were home when Seppi and his mom Ursula stopped by to play ball in the timber! We had fun running and now we are both tired. Mom is going to blow a few dry leaves and put away her shovel and rake and them clean up the motorcycle and take some pictures of it with pretty backgrounds. She wants to give the pictures to dad for Christmas! I wonder what I'm going to get for Christmas mom has told me about it and she said we will have a really pretty tree in the house. I'm not sure what that's all about but she told me that I can't lift my leg on this tree. She tells me that she will put it up next month more on that later! Today is warm again and mom is loving the beautiful weather. She keeps telling me that this is not usual and it really will get cold one of these days.......Hope you're having a beautiful day wherever you are and we'll have more later!Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: