Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Thing I'm Sooooo Cute!

I LOVE playing ball!

How could mom stay mad at a doggie as cute as I am?

Hi Everyone,
Well I have been in trouble today!!!!!!!! Mom is telling me that I am barking way too much and I jumped up on Seppi's Mom Ursula when mom and Ursula got back from the Farmers Market this morning! Mom put my training collar on and I was better. Then she let me come outside while she was painting the last screen door! I'm not to be trusted just to stay so she tied me to the birch tree. I was happy with that I just tried to sit and look cute and then I laid down. It's hot here again mom says that we might break the record high here today. I got to play with my ball for awhile and in a little while mom is going for a motorcycle ride and I get to stay home and relax in my room! Sure is a good thing that I'm so cute it helps to get me out of trouble!! What do ya thing sis (Abby)? Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

The Firedogs said...

Oh Mr H, you are right it does help to be cute and you sure are a handsome boy, there is no way your mom could stay mad at you, just like our mom and dad don't stay mad at us for to long, all we do is give them the sad eyes and look pitiful or try to crawl through them and they quickly forget what they were mad about to begin with, we have them trained very well and they think they have us trained the joke is on them hah hah
"BE SAFE"

Abby said...

I think im running out of cute cards.... Can you lend me some??