Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, October 2, 2010

We Are Home!

Dad is giving me treats on the love seat and I just got really comfortable!

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday we got to come home to wait for the stupid permit from the state of Maryland! I loved getting home and getting all my toys out of my crate! Dad gave me some treats this morning and mom thought it was really funny how I was sitting on the love seat! Mom wants to put together a book of pictures of me! I know she sure does have a LOT of pictures! It's really cool and windy here today! Mom and her friend Ursula went to the farmers market in town this morning and I got some homemade doggie treats with buffalo. Pretty tasty! I'll let you all know how it goes right now I'm enjoying being home. Hope you are having a GREAT day! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Mom says it's awesome to have some speed back in her computer! It was pretty slow in WV!

No comments: