Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Ok Mom would you just hurry up!

Would you take this off me?

I'm going to get this off!

I LOVE to play ball!

I'm bringing it back so you can throw it again mom!

Taking a break!

I have a big timber to run and play in. You can see all the sticks mom and I picked up and the big branch dad has to cut up!

Hi Everyone,
It's really nice here at home today! I've got to go out and play ball with mom several times today and I love it. Last time we were out mom took a ball and I brought another one with me in my mouth and when mom threw the ball I went after it and tried to get both in my mouth but that didn't work very well and mom didn't have her camera to take a picture. Yesterday we picked up sticks in my timber and we filled the firepit. Dad is home and we are glad we missed him! He has to take the chain saw out and cut up one big branch for mom he won't let her use the chainsaw and I think that's probably a pretty good idea. Then mom got out a Harley jacket she had for her girl Lizzie and put that on me and my Harley Hat so I get to be a Harley Dude for Halloween. I didn't care for it much but I got a great treat. Dad brought home the bone from his bone-in rib eye steak yum!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween. Put your paws together and pray for Gma Mary & Gpa Philip! Mr. H:)

4 comments:

Abby said...

Your looking good with your harley outfit on....leather is your style bro!! CHeck out mine, it's on Gma Mary's too, actually Mary added the smokey effect and we love it!! We are hashing out our decision on Maggie....we'll have our final answer this evening. As you know mom is for it...but dad is just working on making sure everything will be perfect.

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Dad had to make the decision too. Mom is really happy to have another baby and that it's my real mom is awesome. You look GREAT mom was sooooo impressed with your outfit! Hope your dad makes the same decision that my dad did and you get a sister too. More than one cocker means love times as many babies that you have! LOL Hope we get to see you soon! Mr. H:)

gabbygirl said...

Darn, tried to post and it failed. Anyway, Hi mates! It's great that some of our cocker family are going to you guys. Mom is worried that with my sister Carlee, another fur-kid might be too much. But I heard her whisper the other night that she would do anything for Gma Mary and Gpa Philip. More to follow....
happy halloween - get as many treats as you can!
Gabby

The Firedogs said...

Mr. H
You look cool dude, we love the outfit, we had to put on costumes today to so we know exactly how you feel, what they make us do just so we can get treats, it usually is worth it in the end, it's just getting to the end and getting those "monkey suits" off, shhhh don't tell mom we said that, although we don't think it will much matter we're sure she'll do it again anyway.
Happy Halloween!
"BE SAFE"