Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gma Mary!!!!!!

Mom couldn't find me when she came in from making all that noise. I was downstairs on the couch in my room trying to finish that nap that was so rudely interrupted!

Gma Mary these flowers are for you and Gpa Philip!

Hi Everyone,
Gma Mary this post is for you! I have to tell you I know my mom is crazy! After my friend Seppi was over and I was tired I had to go to the door and see what all the noise was interrupting my nap so I can recharge for my next adventure and there is my mom with this noisy machine and she's blowing leaves from around her rocks back out in the yard. She told me when she was finished that dad would chop them up with the lawn mower when he gets home! Yes my yard is reallly nice but I think my mom is just nuts sometimes! But she was nice enough to take a picture of another one of her flowers for you and gpa Philip! Mom told me that gpa is doing very well and happy to be back helping with all the MOB please tell him that I said hello and I love you both! How is Violet doing mom hasn't shown me a picture of her in awhile I think she is very pretty and I hear that she is the new queen of the Mob! I hope that you are feeling better very soon and mom told me to tell you that she hopes this post makes you smile! I'm not complaining but I think I have a way to go yet with getting mom fully trained! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hi Mr. H.....no wonder Mom couldn't find you...you blend in with the fabric on that sofa. Thanks for the lovely photo of the flowers. You know we love seeing them. Gpa Philip is a crazy man with the leaf blower, too. It's the only machine we'll let him use so he's always out blowing something around.
Violet had her last puppy shot today and it slowed her down a little. We'll have to get some new photos of her pulling every one's ears. They hate it and one day soon, she'll be oh so sorry. Love you....gma Mary