Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 22, 2010

A Little FYI

Hi Everyone,
Sorry my mom is sooooooooooooooo slow sometimes. But if you want to follow my friend Alex on his book signing tour he has a blog like we do and it will be updated on where he is where he is going to be and all the good stuff! Go to www.iceroadtrucker.ca and there you are. He really is quite a character. Mom started reading his book last night and she told me that it's an awesome read. She told me about some of the unusual pets he had when he was young. I know he's an animal lover you should see how much he liked me! Check it out it should be fun! Go out there and put your best paw forward and wag it if you've got it! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

gabbygirl said...

Hi H from your sister Gabby. Mom FINALLY let me look at your blog - it's AWESOME!
My sister, Carlee, and I are cuddling together to stay warm today even tho Mom says it's gonna get alot colder soon.

Anyway, stay cool! Uh, or warm. Whatever.
Gabby

Mr. H said...

Gabby it's GREAT to hear from you!!!! Mom thinks that you and Carlee are beautiful and you are really lucky to have a sister. I hope I get a brother or sister one day!! LOL Mr. H:)