Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, October 29, 2010

We Are Very Sad Today:(

Mom thought this bush was really pretty at Aunt Germaine's today. I hope you like it Gma & Gpa!

Grandma was baking oatmeal cookies today and yes I got a cookie while mom was out raking leaves. I got doggie treats while she was inside.

Aunt Germaine was happy to see me today too. It's only been a week since we got to visit the last time. It was the first time I had been to Aunt G's and I had to sniff everything and make sure it was alright and I had to bark at the bird I heard but couldn't find (it was a bird clock). I was on duty anyway.

Hi Everyone,
It's with a very heavy heart that mom writes my blog today. She told me that gma Mary & gpa Philip won't be able to have any more puppies. Gpa Philip has to have another surgery and Gma Mary is very sick. They both are in all our prayers and I will put my paws together every night with mom to pray for both of them and we hope that all of you will do the same. I know first paw that there is now better place in the world to be born than at SBG! All of us have known love from the first breath we took. And we will know only love all our lives because of the care and love that gma and gpa put into finding us good homes. I know that mom is sad and I am staying right beside her. Gma & Gpa she is telling me that we will come and see you very soon! I promise you that I will always make you proud and so will all your other puppies! Tonight everyone go out there and put your front paws together and pray for Gma & Gpa:( Mr. H:(

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

We, too, are very sad today. What a shame that Mary and Philip have to close down SBG Cockers. What a great job they did with Cheyenne - she is an angel. So many people stop to compliment her on how pretty she is. Mary and Philip produced beautiful puppies. From following the SBG blog, I feel like I know so many of the other puppies and their families.

I was just perusing your site, reading all about Mr. H.

Joanne, Casey and Cheyenne