Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 18, 2010

I Snore~

Pretty tough doggie life!

Hi Everyone,
Mom was just catching up on her computer when she heard me snoring. She wishes that she could put sound with this picture but she's not as smart as Abby's mom who can take videos! You need to check out my sis's blog http://abbyspotlight.blogspot.com/ she's awesome and pretty darn cute too! At least mom has her camera and will try to remember to keep it with her. She tells me she's old and that's why she forgets sometimes. Sounds like an excuse to me!! But I love her anyway! It's a pretty rough doggie life I have some days haha:) Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: