Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thanks Autumn~

My Halloween card from Autumn!

Hi Everyone,

My friend Autumn sent me a Halloween card and I finally figured out that I'm supposed to chew it up! Autumn' mom actually sent it to me in the mail mom showed me that and I thought it was pretty cool! I have so many good doggie friends and I went with mom today to run some errands and everybody thinks I'm so handsome and mom was so proud that I was behaving so much better. I still have to defend my turf and my mom but I am learning that when she says it's ok that it's ok for me to be a good boy. I am such a good boy because of all that my gma Mary & gpa Philip taught me before I got to go out and explore the world with mom and dad. I LOVE YOU Gma & Gpa and I hope that I can come and see you soon!!! Put your best paw forward and wag it if you've got it! Mr. H:)

No comments: