Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tomorrow Is Going To Be Fun!!

I was waiting for mom to come back in from getting the mail. Mom loves to see my bright and sunny little face in the window when she comes home!

Hi Everyone,
It's been a pretty slow day, mom left me home when she went to a friends to help with some yard work. Yesterday I got to go but was a little noisy so I got to stay home today. But mom had me outside with her when she got home. She finished putting the mulch around her new flowers and her ferns and then watered everything. Tomorrow we get to go to Seppi's and his mom is going to make lunch and then we get to go to the doggie park. Mom tells me how much fun Seppi has when he goes there and she is sure that I will have a blast. I told her not to forget her camera so she can get pictures for my blog. Sometimes I think she would forget her butt if it wasn't attached!!! She tells me she wishes she could lose some of it! I will give a full update tomorrow! Have a GREAT day! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

have fun bro!! Run some laps for me :). I will be updating my blog either tonight or tomorrow, I'll tell you all about the presentation I had with the girls scout, and how mommy got the famous dinoison slap...( when Gibbs slaps Tony across the back of his head) by our trainer!! quite funny actually!