Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Had A GREAT Day!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I had sooooooooooooooo much fun at daycare today and as usual I was pooped when mom came to pick me up. But when we got home I found that mom got a lot more done than I thought she was going to when I left this morning. Mom and dads friend Brad and his helper Josh and they got all the door painted and they look so nice! Mom and Seppi's Mom Ursula went to New Glarus for lunch and mom got some new flowers to plant by the birch tree (mom will have pictures tomorrow it's to dark tonight). She put new stakes in the ground that are 30" long so they won't pull out. Tomorrow she will stake back the tree and put the mulch around her new flowers. It really looks nice. Mom sent dad pictures of me on her phone after she picked me up at daycare. But Abby and Tucker I got in trouble tonight when I got home because I wouldn't be a good doggie and stop barking at Josh! So into mom and dads bedroom and bathroom I went! And when I could get moms attention by barking I scratched at the door a couple of times and then I howled!!!!!!!! That only made mom laugh and when she told dad what I had done he laughed too. That is my newest trick howling! I guess if mom gets me a costume I'm ready for Halloween maybe we can go trick or treating for doggie treats???? So since all this got done today I don't get to go back to daycare tomorrow. But mom said if I'm a good boy maybe I can go again one day next week! I'm not off to such a good start for that! Hope that you have a good night and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: