Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On The Road Again!

I LOVE peanut butter, thanks dad!

Hi Everyone,
We are in Des Moines and loading to Pueblo, CO. One of the places I've been before! It's a lot cooler than the last time we were going there and that is good! Dad just came over to the dually and gave me his peanut butter jar.Dog life is good!!!!!!! I love peanut butter! We are very sad today too. Mom showed me Gma Mary's blog and the last puppy pictures that she will post. Gma Mary is the BEST puppy photographer ever how good she makes all of us look. Pictures our owners will treasure forever. Let's put our paws together and pray for Gma Mary and Gpa Philip and our dear Nanny Janice who helps so much with all of us! Mr. H:(

No comments: