Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beautiful Sunset In Nebraska

This is for you Gma Mary! I hope you enjoy it!

Hi Everyone,
There was a beautiful sunset in Nebraska last night where we stopped for the night. Yesterday would have been a very nice day if the wind hadn't been blowing sooooo hard. It was actually 66 degrees and mom turned on the ac for me I got a little warm with the sun shining in the window. You know I keep telling you that my mom is crazy. You won't believe what she did yesterday!!! She was listening to a radio show and the entire show was on dogs and dogs on the road like me. Well this guy on there was telling people to growl at their pets (like me) and mom did. I was barking and all of a sudden she was growling!! I quite what I was doing and she gave me a treat she told me I had the funniest look on my face. Well don't you think I should have a funny look on my face I'm supposed to be the one growling! But she said it worked and accomplished what she wanted to and will continue to do it! My crazy mom. But that's ok last night I hogged her pillow and was not about to move. I did leave her a little corner. Let's all put our paws together and pray for Gma Mary & Gpa Philip Mr. H:(

1 comment:

The Firedogs said...

Oh great Mr.H. now our mom wants to try this, we drive her nuts when we bark at people at a red light or stop sign, so she thinks she is going to try this. Sometimes daddy growls at Jasper because he likes to growl the most and daddy keeps getting louder until Jasper finally just kisses him.
Beautiful sunset our mom loves those.
"BE SAFE"