Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Made It To Pueblo!

Couldn't you hit the floor mom? (Yes I could but I wanted to get this picture)

Hi Everyone,
I got to ride with dad again today and boy was it ever a ride into the job site! But dad did a great job and didn't get stuck in the loose gravel on this little hill going in off the road. The path back to where we left the road could you a little work too! We will get unloaded in the morning! So tonight we got a room and mom was playing with me throwing my Harley bone. Once in awhile she would throw it up on the sink and I had to work to get it! Good thing that I am a tall boy! Mom told me she can't believe that I am almost 1 year old! My birthday is Nov. 23 and she tells me that there will be extra treats! Can my birthday be every day? You can't blame a doggie for trying! Sarah told mom that my friend Autumn's birthday is Nov. 22 and she will be 2. I'm pretty sure that she will be getting extra doggie treats too! Mom is loving hearing from everyone and hopes that anyone else who wants to contact us will. Her e-mail address is Lizzie798t@aol.com just put who you are in the info box. I hope all of you are having a good night. It's getting colder here but at least it's not snowing yet. I guess it might tomorrow. That will be fun! Put your paws together and pray and then go out and put your best paw forward. And if you've got it wag it! Mr. H:)

No comments: