Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 8, 2010

Here We Go Again!

Mom will tell me when we're ready to go! Just as well take it easy!

HI Everyone,
Well we are back in Des Moines and dad is loading so we can go back to Pueblo, CO. At least it's another beautiful day here. Mom told me that she heard there is snow out west in the mountains. She's really hoping that we don't get in any of that! We are all praying for Gma Mary and Gpa Philip today! Any one of the SBG family that follows me please feel free to e-mail my mom at Lizzie798t@aol.com Please put who you are and what puppy you have in the info box. Thank you! There are several of us that are keeping in touch. Our Gma Mary has created this wonderful family for all of us and the more we can get together the better!:) To all my SBG brothers and sisters put your paws together in prayer and then go out there and put your best paw forward like the proud girls and boys that we are!! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr H
You are so absolutely adorable & your mom/dad are great parents too. I will be adopting my second SBG cocker(BOOMER) & picking him up on Friday. I have been following your adventure(s) & find you most charming!!!
Will for sure email your mom to keep in touch as we are the BEST families around.
Best wishes w/your mom Bee. That should be alot of fun.
Jodi
P.S. We have been saying our prayers for Gma Mary & Gpa Philip EVERY night too!!!