Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 29, 2010

Mrs. Beasley's First Truck Trip

Let's play ball dad!

Mrs. B got 2 new sweaters this one is for everyday and she has a pretty pink one with a snowflake on it for good.

I can sleep in mom's new bed!

I'm going to be ok with this!

Hi Mom:):)

Just relax Mrs. B

I think I've got it!

Yes mom put my ear like that!

Mom makes a really good pillow:)

Hi Everyone,
This is old hat for me but Mrs. B is catching on quick. I was a little miffed when mom's lap was full of Mrs. B and I had to sleep on the floor when we left home! But mom and dad told me that it's so she can adjust to what I'm already used to! We got to go out and then mom made supper and it's cooling off. Maybe just maybe mom isn't totally crazy and she might be right one of these days about it being cold. Mom took some pics of us up on the bed. We all have our places for night night! I like having Mrs. B here with us and I'm telling you she's pretty quick! It's even more fun playing ball now! Dad has to get loaded this morning so I have to go. Hope you have a GREAT day! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi H.
You are a luckey dog. Great pictures of you and Mrs. Beasley, she looks so very happy. I am so glad you are there to show your Mom the ropes on trucking. Miss you all......stay safe!
Love,
Nanny Janice