Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mom Took A Few Quick Pics To Share:)

I told you mom will make sure that we have plenty of toys:)

Oh boy I have somebody to play ball with!

Don't worry we have more than just balls!

Life is good:):)
Hi Everyone,
We are here in the office and mom got her camera card out of her computer and took a few pictures to share with all of you! We each have a ball and we are planning on keeping mom busy. She told us yesterday she is going to lose weight doing the 2 leash dance! Hey aren't we good doggies for wanting to keep our mom healthy? Mom told us that she is not complaining and that she really is very happy:):) See she has to double the smiley faces now:):) Hope you are having a GREAT day. My birthday is coming up and I wonder what I'm going to get besides having my real mom come to live with us? LOL Mr. H & Mrs. Beasley:):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition. Mrs Beasley looks very happy to be w/her son & in her new home. She will have a great life w/you all. Glad your all home safe & had a good visit.
Jodi & Boomer