Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 21, 2010

We Are Home:):)

Reba, mom & Mrs. Beasley!

This is Pete mom & Mrs. Beasley! Mom says if it was her Pete it should be a mule:)

Gma Mary sent home a frog and mom got it out and Mrs. Beasley used it as a pillow.

Mom can't believe how much bigger I am than my mom and I'm bigger than my dad Weylin too! I've got great parents!

Dad giving mom a treat in his mouth. She wasn't sure about this at first but quickly figured it out!

I'll show mom all the tricks that dad has taught me.

Dad loves his new girl!

Take us home mom we are tired!

Hi Everyone,
We got home really early this morning! But we got to stop and see dad for a little while. We weren't going to take as long as he is to get back home. He loves his Mrs. Beasley and thought she is just cute as can be! Feeding her treats mom told him he has to wait to teach her all my tricks she just gets treats for free for awhile. Mom and Mrs. Beasley got to get pictures with the horses before we left Scott & Jane's I was being a little brat and would not stop barking at them. My mom showed me how to be a good boy but I didn't follow her lead. Mom says I should work on some of her good habits! Mom had to make a few stops on the way home and we were very good babies in the dually while she was gone. We made potty stops and everything went really well. Mom is adapting very fast to riding in the dually I showed her how that works and told her we really do have it made and I have been working very hard in training mom! We stopped and mom got us chicken to have with our kibble that was nice. I'm thinking having 2 moms is going to be a good deal! Mom says she has lots to do today and we will get to play ball a little later. My mom Mrs. B loves to play ball too this is going to be GREAT! Gma Mary & Gpa Philip it was wonderful to see you both and mom says Gma she was half way across PA when she remembered we didn't take any pictures of the 2 of you together. You are not the only one who forgets things and that means that we will have to come back:):) We want to thank everyone for the wonderful visits that we had and hope to see you all again very soon! Keep those puppy paws together in prayer and then put that best paw forward and get out there and wag it! Mr. H & Mrs. Beasley:):)

No comments: