Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 15, 2010

We Had A Frosty Morning:)

Our small lilac bush is really pretty this morning!

Hi Everyone,

It was a frosty morning here at home. Mom still isn't sure what we are doing or when we are doing it but she is getting really anxious to go to PA and get my mom. She has told me that it will be up to me to show her the trucking ropes! I know that mom will adjust just fine. There is plenty of love here for both of us. Lots of room to run and play and she will get to see the country. Mom has told me that she can already imagine all the people telling us what a beautiful pair we are! I'll update as I hear more news of what's going on. Have a GREAT day! Put your paws together in prayer and then go out there and put your best paw forward and wag it if you've got it! Mr. H:) PS You all know as SBG cockers we've GOT it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr H
You are going to just love your mom to pieces. She is a real sweetie & beautiful as well. She took real good care of me while I was waiting for my parents to come & pick me up. Life is good.
Boomer