Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 8, 2010

Flowers For Gma Mary & Gpa Philip

I got to meet my Uncle Paul!

The roses are for you Gma Mary & Gpa Philip!

A rose for you too Nanny Janice!

I send all my love back to everyone at SBG and can't wait till I can come back!

Hi Everyone,
Can you believe mom saw roses today? We were in Des Moines and she had to go and get her camera. Then tonight we got to stop outside of Lincoln, NE and I got to meet Uncle Paul! (mom's brother) I really liked him and didn't have to bark at him at all! He thought I was pretty darn cute too! We are anxiously waiting to hear how things went today for gma and gpa. I know that everyone is worried and we want them to know that we are all praying and everyone is keeping in touch! Put your paws together and pray! LOL to all of you Mr. H

No comments: