Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Put your best paw forward!

Dad is telling me what a good little boy I am:)

Dad's tummy scratching training is going very well!

I love my daddy:)

Still scratching my tummy and see how good I am mom?

Just walking away

This is new mom what's it all about?

Dad calls me a queen he's right don't you think?

I really am very proud of you son!

Ok we'll be good and pose for you mom

Aren't we just about done with this?

I love you:)

Dad playing ball with mom and she snatched the ball right out of his hand we make daddy laugh!

Yes we are a beautiful pair!!

Hi Everyone,
Mom put up our Christmas tree this morning and then made us sit like good puppies in front of it! Our friend Sarah will be coming over in a little while and mom said she is going to take family pictures for us to put in our Christmas cards! Right now we are playing ball with dad and are we ever having fun:) Dad has been telling everyone that Mrs. B is just a ball of love and he adores her. I am having a hard time getting to the ball first she is really pretty fast. But it's nice to have mom here to play with. Mom and dad are both thankful this year for the family that we are. Thank you Gma Mary for giving us this beautiful family and all the love we receive from our kids! We will keep both you and Gpa Philip in our prayers and are glad to hear that you get to go home. The snow there was beautiful and we hope that we can visit again soon! To everyone we wish you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

What a wonderful photo shoot. Here I set with tears of love and joy streaming down my cheeks. To know my puppy Mister H has the best home was such a blessing.......now my little precious Mrs B has found that, too. When she came with you, Kim and Mr. H, to visit me at Jane's, she was so confused and then happy to see me. It's the first time I've never been home to make a cocker understand why they are leaving here. After spending the day and night together, Mrs. B understood that Kim was now her Mommy and she was content to sleep the night with her and not me. Now I see that Pete has won her over as well. This little lady is so full of love and fun that I know she'll keep you all wrapped around her little paw. Thanks for sharing. Being home this weekend with the mob is wonderful. Philip had all the Christmas decorations and tree up and lighted for my arrival. The good news is that I'll be home again the Wednesday before Christmas to spend the holidays with those wagging tails I love so dearly. Hugs and kisses to all. Mr. H's days as a puppy are limited now. Mommy will see to that while giving him a run for his money to catch that ball! xxoo Gma m

The Firedogs said...

Oh how precious, we think Mrs.Beasley is going to be a Daddy's girl, looks like she has him wrapped around her paws.
We see the Christmas tree photos and know our turn will be coming soon, we haven't got our tree yet & mom hurt her back or else she would have gotten in the attic to get the decorations out today, but she says soon. Love to all!

Anonymous said...

These pictures say it all. How happy everyone is makes us happy beyond words. We knew Mrs B would fit right in & make Pete proud (as well as Mr H)Who has it better than those two beautiful poochies.
Well maybe Boomer has them beat by a little LOL LOL LOL
Enjoy
XOXOXO
Rick/Jodi & Boomer too!!!