Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hi From Colorado!

I got to ride with dad today! Mom took a pick of us having a talk at one stop today.

Another pretty sunset tonight!


This was after the sun had went down.

Hi Everyone,
We are in Colorado and it was really nice today it got 80 and mom had to turn on the ac! I keep telling you I wonder about her sometimes! She's telling me that on the tv it says we may be in snow in Pueblo on Thursday. That's when dad unloads. Mom tells me that I LOVED the snow when I was little and she brought me home. She's still growling at me too! Mom told me what Gma Mary said in one of her e-mails and it made mom laugh and she wants to share it with all of you! Gma Mary said she growls and swings a broom and the MOB scatters and they know that she is the TOP Bitch! The visual that mom gets from that makes her laugh! Gma Mary we don't know when we get to come see you but hope that it's really soon! You and Gpa Philip take care and all of the puppies are putting their paws together and all our mom's and dad's are praying for you. We all LOVE YOU!!! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: