Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ice Cream:):)

It wasn't easy to lick up our ice cream chasing it across the kitchen floor!

Can't it be your birthday evey day?

Boy this is really good!

My birthday is in Oct. so mom said this is a belated bowl of ice cream for me and my birthday!

I like being the birthday boy! And I got by with no hat:-)

Hi Everyone,
Well mom was out today and on our way home she stopped and got us technically frozen custard but hey who cares it's yummy:) And when she took mom's information to the vet she got some homemade peanut butter doggie cookies! I wish it was my birthday more often! The day is going quite well and mom tells me that all I have to do is act a little more grown up like my mom! Is she forgetting that I'm a boy? Put your best paw forward and go out there and way it! Mr. H:)

No comments: