Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. H:):)

Hi Mom:)

Mrs. Beasley likes to lay under mom's desk.

Dog life is really rough:)


Hi Everyone,
I am 1 today! Mom says we get to go and have ice cream later! I LOVE ice cream:) Mom got a new camera yesterday and she is really excited about the pictures that it takes! She shot a few of us here in the office. There will be more later when we get our ice cream. I am a very lucky little doggie I have 2 moms now and it's fun to play with my "real" mom! We play ball and I have to really step it up now mom is pretty quick. Mom left Mrs. B home with dad yesterday and took me with her so they could bond. Dad is pretty in love with his new girl! He said they played ball and mom would hop up on his lap when he was sitting in the loveseat and he didn't want to move and disturb her when she had her head on his leg. She will roll over and have him scratch her tummy. I have to take a little credit for my mom and dad being so well trained when it comes to tummy scratching! It wasn't very hard but you want to keep them in practice! All is well here today it's sunny and cold. Yesterday they said we tied a record high of 64 that was set back in 1913. Go out there and put your best paw forward and then wag it! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1st DOGGY DAY MR. H.

Have fun w/your ice cream later!!!
Enjoy your special day.
I'm glad you have BOTH of your mom's there to celebrate w/you. Who has it better than you.
Love,
Jodi
p.s. Boomer sends doggy kisses for you big day!!!