Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Dreary Fall Day:(

Hi Everyone,
It's a dreary day here at home. The only good thing that happened today was I got to go out and play ball for a little while before it started raining harder. We took a little trip to town to get some groceries and mom got home and started cooking. She has ham & beans in the crock pot, she roasted some peppers and onions, is cooking a squash and will bake a pan of brownies to bad you all didn't live closer you could come over for supper! She is going to do a little housework after the race but doesn't dare run the vacuum cleaner while the race is going on! Oh and mom told me that she is going to bake some cornbread to go with the ham & beans and I might be able to mouch some of that. I am quite proud to report that I have become an expert mouch! If you have a face like I do why would you want to waste it? And hey after all it works for me:) I hope it's nice where you are and have a wonderful Sunday afternoon. All this food is making me hungry. Mom has been telling me about this Thanksgiving dinner we will have if we are home. We might go and get Grandma and Aunt Germaine. It sounds like a really good deal to me! Put your paws together and pray and then go out there and put your best paw forward and wag it if you've got it! Mr. H:) PS Hey we all know we've GOT it!

No comments: