Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jasper:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASPER:) Sorry my mom is late!

Hi Everyone,
Mom thinks she has this figured out how to get the picture that Jasper's mom sent her onto my blog. She's still working on doing some of these things and PLEASE forgive her Jasper that she is late with this. You know I keep telling all of you that she is crazy sometimes! Just look at the picture she put up of me holding my ball the other day! At least you only have a birthday hat on! Wag it Jasper you have got it! You make a great role model for us younger pups! LOL Mr. H:) You know she showed me that she actually got this done. There might be hope for her yet! I will keep on working on her training!

No comments: