Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, November 12, 2010

We Are Home:):):)

This is when dad was getting unloaded in Pueblo, CO.

There are 2 big cranes to pick this big building up.

There is a cement slab that they will set the building on and secure it.

All the people out here are really nice. This is the 3rd building that we have taken out there all going to different job sites.

When they get out of the way dad can slide the trailer back together and we can go to the place that we found to load the dually and we on our way home!

Do I have it made or what?

Mom thought this was really funny that I had to keep my ball while doing my business!
Gma Mary mom hopes this makes you laugh you and Nanny Janice have poop patrol duties.
Hi Everyone,
Well we made it home at 11am this morning. Not bad for a couple of old folks (mom & dad). Mom told me that she was the "lucky dog" to get to drive in the cow peeing on a flat rock rain in Kansas and Missouri. Me I was in the back sleeping with dad! We had it figured out I have confidence that mom can handle it! When we got home I got to go out and play ball for a little while and mom thought it would be funny to take a picture of me doing my business. It makes her laugh that I don't drop the ball when I do that. So I hope that all of you think it is funny too. I know that I still got nummies and got to play ball. Sometimes I make mom run after me to get the ball, it really doesn't hurt her she could use a little exercise too:) I'm not sure what we will be doing next but I hope we get to come east soon mom is getting really anxious to just go!!! Bundle up or grow out your fur coat and stay warm and have fun! Mom keeps telling me that one day soon we will be seeing lots of new friends and puppies!! I wish she would quit telling me about it and we would just get going! Put your paws together and keep praying we are going to make this work! Then go out there and put your best paw forward and wag it if you've got it! Mr. H:)

No comments: