Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Visit With The Firedogs!

We got to go outside and I am the one who likes the rain the best!

Shake it off bro!

Everyone saying hello!

Matty got to love those ears!

Kevin & Brinkley (you better watch her mom REALLY loves Brinkley)

Playtime for the brothers!

As a matter of fact we can talk!

Talk about 4 handsome boys! Wouldn't you know mom has to use the picture that my tongue is hanging out!

Jasper may be the oldest but he can still put the younger kids in their place.

We are being good for the picture now can we HAVE the treat?

Oh Matty look at those long arms!

Three out of four ain't bad!

Yes there is a treat out of the picture!

Marsha hugging me before we left. She said I am a handful! Mom told her lucky I wasn't squirming!

Everyone howling and telling us good bye. You can really see Matty but the other two are there two. You should have seen mom getting this picture!

Hi Everyone,
We did have fun and we are after all boys!! I am so glad that we got to stop and get some time together and we hope to be able to come back soon. If Kevin & Marsha are ever out in WI they are welcome to come and stay with us any time. Mom found out the trick to making all the boys sit so cute! TREATS!!!! Works every time. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and thank you Kevin & Marsha for a wonderful visit!! What handsome boys we are all together! It's nice to have more kids in the picture and I'm not going to be an only child much longer. After mom gets my blog updated we are off to Gma Mary & Gpa Philip's house and we have no cell service! So there won't be another update before tomorrow. Mom is all excited to take pictures of me with my mom Bee and dad Weylin! I sure do come from a very good bloodline! Put your paws together and pray for Gma Mary & Gpa Philip and then go out there and put your best paw forward and wag it cause we've got it!! Mr. H:) PS It's nice to be traveling in the PA countryside:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Boomer wasn't there for this visit. He would have had as much fun as these boys did. What well behaved HANDSOME boys. Another well done job w/the photos.

The Firedogs said...

Mom says you got way better pictures than what she got sometimes she tries to hurry to take pictures so she won't miss the shot & then blurs the picture, oh well she has to learn more about the camera settings, what works for one picture doesn't always work for the next. Great pics Kim!We all had fun anyway! Boomer would have had a good time that would have been fun too.
"BE SAFE"

Mary Breidenstein said...

What a joyous day with the kids can play together and share in their fun. I'm loving watching the bogs....and sending all our love.
Gma Mary