Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Quick Update!

Hi Everyone,
Mom has been busy doing some computer work so she's behind in my posts. We are in St. Louis and will be leaving on our way to Maryland tomorrow. Mom told me that we will have a visit with Tucker & The Mini Mob. Both of us boys will have to behave with 3 moms around! Mom will try to get pictures up tomorrow night! If you are in the snow have fun mom and I had fun playing in the snow in Iowa the other night but mom didn't get pics it was night and she had enough to do just to walk us! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H & mom Mrs. Beasley:)

No comments: