Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, December 6, 2010

Hi From London:)

A nap after a little peanut butter!

Mom got me 2 new sweaters and a little bed for in the dually! I really like my own space!

Ok mom give up the treats!

Mom tells me I'm smiling because I'm such a lucky boy to have 2 moms!

I don't care if you are bigger than I am young man I'm still your mother!

Gma Mary I'm really doing well and mom brought along my frog that you sent home for me. I like having so much attention! Dad is always petting and talking to me! I love all of you and tell everyone in the MOB I send my love:)

It's ok if Mr. H sleeps in my bed sometimes mom has a pillow and blanket over here and that is nice too.

All 3 of moms kids!

Hi Everyone,
We are in London, KY tonight and it's COLD~~~ Mom is finally getting my blog updated sometimes I wish my paws weren't so big and I could do it myself. It's really great having mom with us I have been teaching her how it works in the truck and we haven't rode with mom once on this whole trip. We get to go with dad and he told mom that he shared treats with us today and we didn't have to do tricks. Mom has decided that I need to learn the command down. Sometimes I just don't know about her! I can sit up, shake a paw, give you 5 with one paw and then the other, wave bye bye and now she thinks I need to get down!! She tells me that a lot of other puppies have it way worse than I do and that I am really very spoiled! I don't really know if that's true or not but I guess I don't want to go out in the world and find out what it's like not to be so spoiled. I know that she loves me with all her mommy heart and she loves Mrs. B the same way because she tells us so all the time. To all my doggie friends who are in the snow have fun! The Firedogs are having a great time with all the snow that they are getting! Hope we get to visit with them again one day soon! Well have a good night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H & Mom Mrs. Beasley:):)Gma Mary, Gpa Philip and Nanny Janice we both send you our love:):)

No comments: