Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, December 12, 2010

We Are Home:)

Mom now has a Motel 6 book for the truck and the dually! They take babies mom:)

A little stretch before we leave mom!

A little nap on the ride home:)

Gma Mary this was along I-80 in Indiana, mom took this one for you:)

We are home:):)

Mom tells us that it looks a lot like Christmas, we don't know what she's thinking we think it looks a lot like snow!

We will have sticks to pick up in our timber in the spring when the snow melts!

I don't like that cold wind!

I was born this time of year and I am loving it:)

A little shake, can we go in now mom?

I would stay out here and play if you would let me!

Hi Everyone,
We stopped and got a room in Sandusky, OH last night mom didn't want to get in the middle of a blizzard and not be able to find us a room. Thank you Cathy with helping her find one:):) We kicked back and enjoyed our evening and then this morning we got up and it was snowing when we left but the roads were pretty much just wet. Mrs. B & I just got comfy in the back and I told mom to take us home! (I didn't have the nerve to call her James:) As we got closer to Chicago the wind really picked up but it kinda started to clear up and we made a pit stop at a service plaza and then on home we came. The worst roads were the last 15 miles when we got off the interstate. Mom has finally got the cold thing right!! BRRRRRRRRRRR Mrs. B doesn't really like the cold wind very much, me I think it's great to be out there running around like a crazy little dog:) Tonight we are just going to stay in and stay warm! We hope that you have a wonderful evening and stay warm or dry depending on where you are. When you do have to go out remember to put your best paw forward and then come in and when you go to bed put your paws together and pray for Gma Mary! Mr. H:)

No comments: