Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our Visit With Tucker!

Cathy, Mrs. B, Bella & Bailey

Cathy, Mrs. B, Bailey & Tucker

Bella, Bailey, Tucker Mr. H & Mrs. B

Mr H, Tucker, Mrs. B & Bella

Tucker & Bailey

Tucker & Mr. H Hi there Bro:)

Hi Everyone,
We got to stop and visit with Cathy and Tucker, Bailey, Bella and Sophie today! I had fun playing with my brother, we had 3 moms here today! I got to go outside and run and play and Cathy loves Mrs. Beasley!!! Oh what fun and I hope we get to come back again some day! Mom knows how to get there now. Dad got to the job site and we got to leave before he got unloaded. Now we are in a room because the weather back home is supposed to be a blizzard mom told me that we are going to have lots of snow when we get home and it's going to be really cold! Mom said we won't be able to stay outside very long! For a long time she kept telling me it was going to get cold I guess she did know what she was talking about. Hope it's warm where you are and be safe out there! Gma Mary we thought of you today when we were all playing! We love you with all our puppy hearts:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These picture say it ALL. Looked like you all had a blast. Tell Cathy I totally understand being in love w/that Mrs. B. She is a keeper. So petite & sweet.
Boomer would love to play w/all you kids. Too bad distance makes it a problem.