Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daddy's Girl!

Daddy's girl:)

The sweetest little peanut ever!

Yes, I am comfortable.

Right there mom that's good!

Hi Everyone,
Well last night we were looking at Christmas lights and there were so many pretty displays along our way. Mom told me that most people go looking at Christmas lights in their neighborhood or the town that they live in but not our mom and dad they drive across the country to look at lights! I keep telling you that my mom is crazy! This morning we are in Chicago dad stopped at a service plaza last night the road was getting bad and it was getting foggy out. Our mom and dad are old hands at this truckin thing! Yesterday we were taking it easy for a little while and mom got some pictures of dad and "his girl". We are a pretty happy family. Dad talked to Aunt Germaine yesterday too and told her that we are going to get up there one day soon and she and grandma will get to meet Mrs. B they are really looking forward to that. Aunt G asked if she was more lovable than I am and dad told her she was. I'm going to have to give him a paw for that one! Life is really good and mom tells us that we will be home again soon and won't have to go anywhere till after the New Year. She told us that we have been such good kids that Santa Paws will have to stop at our house. See I told you I was going to get mom to be better about updating my blog. Hope you enjoy the pictures we are very happy babies! Put your best paw forward and be sure to put your paws together for Gma Mary and Gpa Philip and everyone in our SBG family this holiday season! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG if the picture of Pete & his girl is NOT the BESTEST picture ever!!!! Sorry Mr H although you are one of the handsomest boys out there(Boomer included)your mom sure does win the PRETTIEST!!!
Enjoy your holidays @ home.

XOXOXO
Jodi, Rick & Boomer too!!!