Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mom Is Behind Again!

Our Christmas dinosaur!

Dad is always telling me that I'm a little honey!

Playing together!

Yes I am really regal!

Hey mom you want to get up so we can play?

I love new doggie toys!

I guess this isn't as bad as wearing a hat! Mr. H lucked out his hat was too small!

My sleeping buddy!

I have dad perfectly trained in tummy rubbing!

A little snooze in the dually!

No you can't have the bone!!!

There really is a doggie left!

Hi Everyone,
Mom is behind in updating my blog so now she has LOTS of pictures. She will do this in 2 blogs. The first one is our Christmas pictures and today mom groomed me. Gma Mary please forgive her for making me look like I do. She told me that I had some small mats from the snow and we don't have our table yet and so she held me freehand and I was pretty good but could have been better. By the end of it all mom was holding me on my back like a baby and I was asleep while she trimmed the hair between my pads. Gma Mary says it's only hair and it will grow back but mom didn't really mean to get me so short this time of year! I don't go outside for hours only to go potty and play and she told me she would buy me a coat. I know she tries and she really really loves us. We got to go and visit Grandma & Aunt Germaine today and they got to meet Mrs. B for the first time and of course they LOVE her! I was much better behaved than I have been on previous occasions visiting. And I have both Grandma & Aunt G well trained on the handing out of treats! Enjoy all the pictures and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mom tells us it's almost a new year:) Mr. H:) PS Mom said she will put pictures from our visit today on my blog in the morning:)

No comments: