Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Morning!

I LOVE going out in the snow! Ho Ho Ho:)

Hi Everyone,

I told you that I was going to make mom update my blog more often! Today we are in Ohio on our way home for this Christmas mom keeps talking about! She keeps telling us if we are good that Santa will bring us toys and treats. Nummies! We can be good for a few days:) I am loving the snow! Mom got a picture of me but not one of Mrs. B this morning. Mom also changed the color of the blog she thought it would be nice for Christmas. Dad thinks we show up so much better with the red background. We really think the Firedogs blog is outstanding with the fire!!! Way to go guys! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and I hope that we get to visit with all of you again soon. Mom wants to meet Angie and hold that sweet Abby again too. Mom loves to visit and when the opportunity is there we will try to meet all our new friends! I want to say hi to my brother Tucker and Bailey, Bella & Shophie. Mom says hi to her "sister" Cathy:) I told mom that she has to get some new snow photos when we get home. We hope that you are all having fun and enjoying the holiday season! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: