Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today Was Leap Day!

Hi Everyone,
You can handle it mom:)
I'll just take a little nap, wake me up when we get there!
Mom says that today only happens once every 4 years! Our leap day started out pretty eventful. We got a room last night and then this morning mom woke up and we heard sirens going off. The sirens were tornado warnings. We were lucky and we heard it hail for a little bit and then it quit and quieted down. We were in Marion IL and we heard later that a town 22 miles east of us Harrisburg had a lot of damage and 6 people were killed. The entire town and the families that lost loved ones are in our prayers<3 It seems like we have a lot of prayers tonight! Rusty has surgery tomorrow, Auntie JoAnn has to go to the doctor tomorrow to. Auntie Angie has to go to the doctor. Auntie Suzy is in our prayers and so is her friend. I don't want to forget anyone! You are all in our prayers and we hope that you are better or whatever hardship you are going thru is better soon!! We hope to see Auntie Jackie and meet all her puppies and her babies! Mom is saying dad says we can't have any more puppies. I know mom would love to have another but she is thinking of us first. But I'm sure she won't have a problem making me jealous loving up other babies:) Our paws are put together tonight and we ask God to look over all of you and make you better. Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: