Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, February 13, 2012

Tiny Treasures~~~

Hi Everyone,
You want me to come in?
Now this is fun!
I am such a good little girl!
I am a good little boy and cute as my sister the hambone:)
Dancin my life away:)
I do look good in blue:)
Did you hear?
I think I need traction control!
I am off and running:)
That's all folks!
Mom has been really busy and so I let her do what she had to but now she needs to get back on track:) There have been so many pictures lately that mom says are just to good not to share:) So here you go!
Hope you enjoy all the pictures from the Tiny Treasures Gang! They really are Tiny Treasures:) This is a little tribute to Aunt Jackie for all the adorable little puppies that she helps bring into this world and loves. Ok mom yes they are as cute as I am, now get all those ideas out of your head and just enjoy the pictures! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Jackie/Tiny Tresures Grandma said...

This is so adrorable ,thanks so much , I love seeing all my babies here with the things they have to say here :) sending a big hug to you Mr. H :)