Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sophie Is Home!

Sophie & her new mommy Maureen:)
Hi Everyone,
I love you mommy~
Sophie dancing at the thought of going to her new home:)

Time for a power nap!
I love my lamb
Another Tiny Treasure High Flyer!
Sophie is a Tiny Treasure baby girl and I think she is just cute as she can be. She got home this week and her new mommy is soooooooooooooooooo happy to finally have her home. I hope that she gets to come to the SBG Family Reunion in June with her brothers Lincoln & Chester! Keep those pictures of this little girl coming Auntie Maureen! Congratulations on your new baby girl:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little girl, we hope we get to meet her and her brothers at the reunion too!
The Firedogs