Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our House Looks Funny!

Hi Everyone,
Mom said it's ok that they are tearing the siding off the house.
It sure does look funny!
It didn't take long to take it all off but it's going to take longer to put new siding back on.
It's been crazy busy around our house the last few days. I gave mom a little break because she was busy but now I told her it's time to get caught up. You know we got new windows and I got to know those guys, now here are new guys and they were making all kinds of noise tearing the siding off the garage and the house. Mom told me it's ok that they are going to put on new siding and it will look really nice when they get done. So I finally gave it up and just laid down in the office. It sure does look funny now. But I told mom that she has to keep track of the progress and then the difference there will be when it's all finished. Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: