Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 26, 2012

We Got To Go Bye Bye!

Hi Everyone,
Mom he's in MY seat again!
I don't care I want to sit here to!
I'm not moving mom!
Ok then you will be my pillow!
We LOVE going bye bye with mom! All she has to do is say go bye bye and we come running! And it's the best when we get to go to the bank! They have a drawer there that comes out and they always put treats in there for us. Sometimes we even get 2 treats a piece! I REALLY like that! Mom has our special dish of water in the car as well as in the dually so we are good to go! The girls all think we are really cute and mom keeps telling me that only good doggies get treats. I don't have any idea why she tells me that and why would she ever think that I'm not a good doggie? Geeeez! Keep putting your best paw forward and have your mom or dad take you with them to the bank but they have to use the drive thru:) Mr. H:)

No comments: