Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Boys Are Working Out!

Hey Guys,
Boomer wants all the girls for himself~ You HAVE to share Boomie!
Talk about uping the competition! Look at you guys like your not already HOT enough!
This is what I think about working out!
Are you trying to make me look bad? All that gym equipment. My mom goes to Curves but we can't go, I think it would be fun and all the ladies there would love me but what's a boy to do when mom just won't go along with it? You're all looking very handsome and I can't wait to see everyone at the family reunion! It will be here before we know it! I have heard about the menu and it sounds pretty good to me:) Mom is always telling me that I am a chow hound! What's up with that anyway! Keep up the good work! Mr. H:)

No comments: